What is shopify?
Shopify is a commerce platform that allows anyone to setup an online store and sell their products. Merchants can also sell their products in person with shopify pos.
Shopify is now the leading commerce platform designed for businesses of all sizes. Whether you sell online, on social media, in store, or out of the trunk of your car, Shopify has you covered. The first Shopify store was our own, and it’s been our mission to make commerce better for everyone ever since.
How does Shopify work?
Whether you’re a budding jewelry designer and want to start selling your products, or a musician and want to sell your latest mixtape, or if you have an established business and want to grow, Shopify can help you. Hundreds of thousands of entrepreneurs from over 175 countries trust Shopify to help sell their products. it may give you some ideas for other services you could sell to grow your business.
What is Shopify Features?
- Physical products-A physical product could be something you make by hand, something you have manufactured, or something you dorship to customers. Examples include jewelry, bath bombs, t-shirts, gift boxes, beef jerky, or pins to name a few.
- Digital products-This could include ebooks, email templates, audio downloads, Lightroom presets for photographers, e-courses, or clothing patterns.
- Services and consultations-Whether you’re an interior designer, dentist or a life coach, your customers can book online and sell online or in-person consultations.
- Memberships-If you want to sell subscription boxes or if you’re a yoga studio owner you can use Shopify to sell your memberships and create member-only access to your content on your website.
- Ticketed experiences-Experience-based businesses can range from travel and adventure to wine tastings and hands-on workshops. If you’re an artist or running a networking event, you can use Shopify to sell those tickets.
- Rentals-Rental businesses are technically service-based, even though a physical product is involved. So if you’d like to rent dresses or props, for example, you can use the Shopify platform.
Shopify Development Services
Shopify Ecommerce Solutions
Be it Shopify installation, configuration or integration - our customized solutions can help your business meet its eCommerce goals, just the way you want it.
Estore Customization Services
Want to update your existing eStore with new features and functionalities or build a new one? We have tailor-made solutions concerning your business vertical and target audience.
Be it payment gateways, adding custom functionalities, third-party apps or APIs - our Shopify integration services confides all.
With a team of creative UI/UX designers and efficient Shopify certified developers, we have managed to curate responsive, user-friendly and interactive Shopify themes.
Looking for secured migration services of your existing shopping portals to the Shopify platform? Get it done by partnering with a trustworthy Shopify Development Agency - Uplers.
Shopify Maintenance Services
Whether it is a small bug or optimizing your eCommerce store’s performance as a whole, our Shopify expert developers can provide you with the required technical assistance.