What is WordPress ?
WordPress is an excellent website platform for a variety of websites. From blogging to e-commerce to business and portfolio websites, WordPress is a versatile CMS. Designed with usability and flexibility in mind, WordPress is a great solution for both large and small websites.
What is WordPress Site ?
A WordPress website is any website that uses WordPress as its content management services (CMS). WordPress powers both the backend of the website (the interface where a user logs in to make changes or add new content) and the frontend (the visible part of the website that your visitors see on the web).
Here are just a few examples of the types of websites you can build with WordPress:
- Blog -A blog is a special type of website devoted to sharing thoughts, photos, reviews, tutorials, recipes and so much more. Blogs usually display the most recently-published content first.
- E-commerce website – An e-commerce website allows you to sell goods or services online and collect payment via an online payment system. You can download and install a WordPress e-commerce plugin to extend the default functionality of WordPress so you can have an online.
- Business website –and w Many businesses will benefit from having an online presence in the form of their own website. If your business needs a website for customers to learn about your company that you have to offer, WordPress is an excellent option. Customers can contact you, ask for a quote, schedule an appointment and much more.
- Membership website –A membership website allows you to put content behind a paywall or an account login. To access pages or posts, users must login or pay for the content. WordPress can also handle membership websites with additional plugins.
- Portfolio website – Show off your artwork, design skills and more with a portfolio website built on WordPress.
- Forum website – A forum website can be a helpful place for users to ask questions or share advice. Believe it or not, many forum websites run on WordPress
- Event website – Hosting an event? WordPress makes it easy for you to share your event details and sell tickets.
- E-learning website –Students can take online courses, track their progress, download resources and much more from an e-learning website. With a special kind of plugin called a WordPress LMS plugin, you can offer online courses from a WordPress website.
- Wedding website – Share the details of your big day with a wedding website built on WordPress. With an array of WordPress wedding themes, you can get a website up quickly and easily.
The possibilities are endless when it comes to customizing a WordPress website. WordPress themes and plugins can add new design options and added functionality. Check out WordPress.org for free themes and plugins.
Is WordPress right for me?
If you’re wondering why wordpres such is such a widely used website content management system, here are some of the benefits of WordPress as a website platform:
- Simplicity – WordPress allows you to publish and build your website content quickly. Even as a beginner, you can easily use WordPress.
- The cost is free – The actual WordPress software available on WordPress.org is free to download and use. You will, however, need to pay for web hosting and a domain name.
- Flexibility-WordPress allows you to create many types of websites from personal blogs and online stores to online magazines and newspapers.
- Easy to use –If you can use a word processing software like Microsoft Word, you can use WordPress to build and manage a website.
- Open-source software –WordPress is open-source software that is licensed under the General public licenses (GPU), meaning it isn’t owned by a single company or entity. Hundreds of developers and users collaborate and contribute to the software to make it better. The spirit of open-source means constant improvements, accountability and free usage for everyone.
- No need to know code – WordPress removes the requirement of needing to know how to code in order to build a website. While WordPress utilizes a variety of coding languages, there’s no need to know any of them to use WordPress.
- Extendable with WordPress plugins –The core WordPress software can be extended with WordPress plugins. WordPress plugins are bits of software that you can upload to your website to add more features (such as e-commerce, SEO, backups, contact forms and more). There are thousands of free WordPress plugins available on the WordPress.org plugin directory and a thriving premium (paid) plugins industry.
- Highly customizable with WordPress themes – WordPress themes provide the design and layout of your website. With a click of a button, you can change the entire look of your website by applying a new WordPress theme. More advanced WordPress themes are more like WordPress page builders, giving you even more control of your layouts.
- Website security – While no website platform is 100% secure, WordPress security continues to improve with a vigilant security team of core developers and users. Common WordPress security issues are usually due to user error, rather than the software itself.
- A thriving community of users and developers – When you have a WordPress website, you can also get involved in the greater WordPress community through your local WordPress Meetup Wordcamps and more. The WordPress community has a reputation of being incredibly welcoming, helpful and innovative.
- A premium plugin and theme industry – While there are loads of free plugins and themes, most serious WordPress website owners invest in premium (paid) plugins or themes. Why? Your purchase of a reputable premium plugin or theme helps pay for the ongoing development and support of the plugin or theme, including new features, security patches and more.
As a website building platform and CMS, WordPress boasts an impressive feature set. Here are just a few of the many features of WordPress.
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization (SEO) begins at a technical level and WordPress delivers an exceptional code base for SEO. SEO allows your website’s content to be found via common search engines such as Google or Bing. Check out these Free WordPress SEO training videos to learn more.
- Speed – WordPress is a lean website framework that is constantly striving to remove code “bloat” that slows down the loading speed of a website.
- Mobile-friendly –Most WordPress themes are now mobile-friendly or responsive out-of-the-box.
- Media file library –WordPress includes a built-in media library where you can upload and embed media files such as images or videos into your pages or posts. You can even perform basic edits to your images within WordPress.
- Easy-to-use user interface – WordPress is very easy to use with no complicated settings. If you can use a WordPress processor, you can use WordPress. WordPress also has a focus on accessibility.
- Custom menus – WordPress makes it easy to create navigation menus with links to your pages or custom links.
- Built-in blog – Adding a blog to your website is as simple as publishing a post.
- New in WordPress 5.0: The WordPress Block Editor – WordPress 5.0 introduced the new Block Editor, also known as the Gutenberg WordPress Editors. The new editor transforms the way you edit WordPress pages and posts. Now you can design and arrange your content with a more flexible “drag and drop” approach.
Worspress Development Services
WordPress Services WordPress services ranging from custom wordpress theme development , plugin customization, wordpress speed optimization, SEO, and integration with 3rd party modules and application.
We follows the best practices as per the latest strategy to advance your site for web indexes. We work for bringing up the site to its higher ranking through on-page and off-page SEO. We care for relevant keywords, valuable content, website loading time, competitor search, backlinks for the websites, and more.
WordPress Support We offer quality WordPress support services. Our services include customization of website design, plugins, updates, migration, staging, maintenance and trouble shooting. You may hire us for all services. Our developers have years of experience in providing technical support services and maintain your website match with the pace of the updates
WordPress Design Design remains our foremost focus. And if you are looking for custom design then you are at right place. We offer WordPress full service that includes a simple blog, brochure, static website to an advanced e-Commerce solution. Further, we maintain aesthetic value and functionality of the website along with uniqueness to stand out from the crowd.
PSD to WordPress Service
With a team of expert designer we master in providing PSD to WordPress Website development. Fully compatible with all the major browsers and devices. Provide us with your dream thoughts and will deliver you the reality.
WordPress customization is done according to our client requirements. Our developers does it like a piece of art and seamlessly integrates third party plugin and module to your site suitably and perfection ally.
WordPress Module Development
We create sites where content flows in from WordPress and Products get seamlessly integrated from the Magento Store giving your website a great mix of technologies.
WordPress Upgradation Service
WordPress Upgradation Service A site without security is life without breath for us. So we understand its importance and we provide high user-end security levels in your site. From maintaining site free from virus attack Hire us for all wordpress and plugin upgradation.
WordPress Maintenance and Support
We do understand not our all clients are technical sound to maintain his site and store single handedly n neither do all clients have time to update and maintain them. Look no where and Hire us for all maintenance and support needed.
WordPress Bug Fixing
For all the bugs and issues relating to your present wordpress website , Our team of experts are here to help you with their experience to get you out from your trap. Hire us and we will fix your WordPress website and make it work smoothly.